Bank of China (Hong Kong) Limited aims to offer variety of development and job opportunities to fresh talents.
In order to encourage and support freshers to work and pursue their careers in the GBA Mainland cities, BOCHK expresses the strong support to the "Greater Bay Area Youth Employment Scheme" (GBAYES) launched by HKSAR government.
We are determined to offer extensive learning and long-term career development opportunities to the GBA Trainees.
Within the first 18 months from commencement, GBA Trainees will undergo on-the-job training in the GBA Mainland cities for a certain period in adherence to the requirements of GBAYES.
They will also participate in the relevant trainings in both HK and Mainland. With that, GBA Trainees can equip with the knowledge of banking business, accumulate solid working experience, as well as broaden their horizon and build up networks which serve as a foundation for their future career development in the Bank.
Upon the completion of 18-month training, GBA Trainees will be assigned to specific positions for on-going development in the Bank based on the departmental needs and their personal abilities and aspirations.
IT positions are required to station in Shenzhen for at least 6 months.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Hong Kong residents who are lawfully employable in Hong Kong.
- Graduates of 2019 - 2021 with Bachelor's Degree or above educational qualification in universities / tertiary institutions locally or outside Hong Kong.
- For those who applied for IT function, the degree shall be in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics-related disciplines.
- Proficient in both English and Chinese; fluency in Cantonese or Mandarin is required.
- Self-motivated, passionate, responsible and strong team spirit.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Information Technology, Mathematics, Statistics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:29th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm