The Hong Kong Monetary Authority and the banking industry jointly launched the Banking Talent Programme to nurture fresh talents for the industry and provide participants with an opportunity to better prepare for future careers in the banking sector. Bank of Communications (Hong Kong) Limited is devoted to developing new and passionate talents for our business growth.
The Programme targets at fresh graduates from local universities and new graduates will be offered six-month work opportunities and receive industry-specific training, which aimed to pave the way for prosperous career development in different expertise in our Bank:
- Retail Banking Management.
- Treasury Business.
- Credit Management.
- Risk Management.
- Finance Management.
- Information Technology Management.
- Legal & Compliance.
- Financial Crime Compliance.
Programme Period - September 2020 to February 2021.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Graduates with a bachelor's degree in 2020 from local universities.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Business Administration, Economics, Accountancy, Finance, Marketing, Information Technology or related discipline.
- Proactive attitude with strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
- Keen interest to develop career in banking industry and the passion for excellence.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Economics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:2nd Aug 2020, 6:00 pm