The Bank of East Asia, Limited offers customers a comprehensive range of corporate and commercial banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services through an extensive network of around 170 outlets covering Hong Kong and the rest of Greater China, Southeast Asia, the United Kingdom, and the United States.
We invite you to become part of our team and to pursue a bright and exciting future.
To be the trusted and preferred banking partner in Greater China and beyond.
To ensure every customer experience is positive. We achieve this by providing best in class financial products and services.
What You Will Do
- To support Advanced Analytics Officers/Managers and Data Scientists on data initiatives and ensure optimal data delivery architecture in all relevant projects.
- To develop, maintain and test infrastructures for data generation.
- To work with Advanced Analytics Officers/Managers and Data Scientists to provide data-related supports.
- To transform data into a format that can be easily analyzed.
- To identify, design and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate students in relevant disciplines.
- Strong knowledge of data management and analysis.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in relational database such as SQL server, MySQL, Oracle or Teradata.
- Experience in data processing using SAS, R or Python.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Result oriented and able to deliver under pressure.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm