What You Will Do
- To assist in market risk management.
- To participate in various projects.
After the program, candidate is expected to have below FinTech take-away:
- Value-at-risk models.
- Market risk management.
- Valuation models.
- Hands on knowledge of market well known risk or valuation systems (such as Bloomberg, Numerix, Murex, MSCI Risk Manager).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree, discipline preferred in Risk Management, Statistics or Quantitative Finance.
- Knowledge in SQL, VBA or related analytic tools is an advantage.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese.
- Knowledge on the nature and exposure of financial products.
- Mature, able to work independently under pressure and cooperate well with teammates and business partners.
Duration - 6 months.
Incorporated in 1918, The Bank of East Asia, Limited (“BEA”) is a leading Hong Kong-based financial services group listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong, with total consolidated assets of HK$884.4 billion (US$114.1 billion) as of 31st December, 2020.
BEA provides a comprehensive range of corporate banking, personal banking, wealth management, and investment services to customers throughout Greater China and beyond. In Hong Kong, BEA maintains one of the largest retail networks of any bank, with full-service branches, SupremeGold Centers for high net-worth customers, and innovative, extended hour i-Financial Centres conveniently located throughout the city.
- Job type:Internships
- Locations:Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:31st Jan 2023, 6:00 pm