BEA is committed to developing young talent, and is pleased to announce participation in The Banking Talent Programme, jointly launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (“HKMA”) and the banking industry to support fresh graduates in the banking sector. Students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2021 from local universities are welcome to apply.
The Banking Talent Programme offers six months of work opportunities to selected university graduates as well as industry-specific training. Apart from structured in-house training and practical on-the-job learning, participants will take part in a series of induction seminars and professional training courses organised by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (“HKIB”) and reputable industry practitioners.
Throughout the programme, they will acquire fundamental knowledge and practical frontline and back-office experience, become familiar with BEA’s workplace culture, expand their personal network and most importantly, establish a good foundation in the banking sector. Standout performers may be considered for permanent roles upon completion of the programme. Join BEA for a fruitful learning journey!
Programme Period - September 2021 to February 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- To assist the managers to perform AML/CFT/Sanctions functions on an on-going basis, including regular account/transactions review.
- To assist the managers in streamlining operation procedures with reference to the respective policy and guidelines.
- To assist the managers to handle ad hoc projects as assigned.
- To assist the managers to prepare reports and presentation decks.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Able to exercise judgement, work independently and under pressure.
- A team player with good communication skills.
- Proficient in excel, MS Office.
- Good command in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd May 2021, 6:00 pm