BEA is committed to developing fresh talent, and is pleased to announce participation in The Banking Talent Programme, jointly launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (“HKMA”) and the banking industry to support fresh graduates in the banking sector. Students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2021 from local universities are welcome to apply.
The Banking Talent Programme offers six months of work opportunities to selected university graduates as well as industry-specific training. Apart from structured in-house training and practical on-the-job learning, participants will take part in a series of induction seminars and professional training courses organised by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (“HKIB”) and reputable industry practitioners.
Throughout the programme, they will acquire fundamental knowledge and practical frontline and back-office experience, become familiar with BEA’s workplace culture, expand their personal network and most importantly, establish a good foundation in the banking sector. Standout performers may be considered for permanent roles upon completion of the programme. Join BEA for a fruitful learning journey!
Programme Period - September 2021 to February 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- To support Advanced Analytics Managers/ Officers and Data Scientists on data initiatives.
- To assist in ensuring optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects.
- To develop, maintain and test infrastructures for data generation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Banking, Finance, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Sound knowledge on data management and analyst.
- Experience with relational database such as SQL server, MySQL, Oracle or Teradata.
- Experience with data processing using SAS, R or Python.
- Experience with machine learning (supervised, unsupervised and reinforcement) for classification, regression, clustering models is an advantage.
- Experience with data visualization using R, Python, Qlik or Tableau is an advantage.
- Result-oriented and able to work under tight deadline.
- A good team player with excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd May 2021, 6:00 pm