BEA is committed to developing young talent, and is pleased to announce participation in The Banking Talent Programme, jointly launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (“HKMA”) and the banking industry to support fresh graduates in the banking sector. Students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2021 from local universities are welcome to apply.
The Banking Talent Programme offers six months of work opportunities to selected university graduates as well as industry-specific training. Apart from structured in-house training and practical on-the-job learning, participants will take part in a series of induction seminars and professional training courses organised by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (“HKIB”) and reputable industry practitioners.
Throughout the programme, they will acquire fundamental knowledge and practical frontline and back-office experience, become familiar with BEA’s workplace culture, expand their personal network and most importantly, establish a good foundation in the banking sector. Standout performers may be considered for permanent roles upon completion of the programme. Join BEA for a fruitful learning journey!
Programme Period - September 2021 to February 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- To explore and evaluate new ideas and features in order to drive the business objectives and/ or issues.
- To prepare user requirements and functional specifications.
- To manage and monitor the execution progress of new initiatives and enhancements.
- To review system, change request documents for new initiatives and enhancements.
- To perform any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Banking or Finance, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- With knowledge and experience in Agile Project Management.
- Strong awareness in latest technology for financial services.
- Good understanding in digital banking platform and development.
- A good team player with strong analytical, presentation and problem-solving skills.
- Self-motivated, eager to learn and able work under tight deadline.
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd May 2021, 6:00 pm