BEA is committed to developing fresh talent and is pleased to announce participation in The Banking Talent Programme, jointly launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (“HKMA”) and the banking industry to support fresh graduates in the banking sector. Students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2021 from local universities are welcome to apply.
The Banking Talent Programme offers six months of work opportunities to selected university graduates as well as industry-specific training. Apart from structured in-house training and practical on-the-job learning, participants will take part in a series of induction seminars and professional training courses organised by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (“HKIB”) and reputable industry practitioners.
Throughout the programme, they will acquire fundamental knowledge and practical frontline and back-office experience, become familiar with BEA’s workplace culture, expand their personal network and most importantly, establish a good foundation in the banking sector. Standout performers may be considered for permanent roles upon completion of the programme. Join BEA for a fruitful learning journey!
Programme Period - September 2021 to February 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- To perform system development functions including develop and maintain systems and programs according to standard of the department.
- To prepare and update documentation for systems and programs.
- To work with operations staff to ensure the quality and availability of production application systems.
- To perform any other duties as directed by supervisor.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Experience in testing, programming and banking applications.
- Knowledge in System Development Life Cycle Methodology.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd May 2021, 6:00 pm