BEA is committed to developing fresh talent and is pleased to announce participation in The Banking Talent Programme, jointly launched by the Hong Kong Monetary Authority (“HKMA”) and the banking industry to support fresh graduates in the banking sector. Students graduating with a bachelor’s degree in 2021 from local universities are welcome to apply.
The Banking Talent Programme offers six months of work opportunities to selected university graduates as well as industry-specific training. Apart from structured in-house training and practical on-the-job learning, participants will take part in a series of induction seminars and professional training courses organised by the HKMA, in collaboration with the Hong Kong Academy of Finance, the Hong Kong Institute of Bankers (“HKIB”) and reputable industry practitioners.
Throughout the programme, they will acquire fundamental knowledge and practical frontline and back-office experience, become familiar with BEA’s workplace culture, expand their personal network and most importantly, establish a good foundation in the banking sector. Standout performers may be considered for permanent roles upon completion of the programme. Join BEA for a fruitful learning journey!
Programme Period - September 2021 to February 2022 (6 months).
What You Will Do
- To assist in managing the implementation of the Bank’s operations support systems.
- To prepare tracking documents for meetings, and update tracking tools regularly.
- To provide administrative and logistic support including preparing status reports and presentation decks, filing documents, and logistics arrangement for internal meetings and official meetings with external parties.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University graduate in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and able to work under pressure.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills in communicating ideas or information to various internal and external parties.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Proficient in MS Windows and Office, preferably with advanced knowledge of Excel (e.g., Macro).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Banking and Finance, Computer Science,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:23rd May 2021, 6:00 pm