We welcome high-caliber university students with passion in developing in banking industry to join the BEA Internship Programme of Retail Risk & Compliance Control Department.
The BEA Internship Programme provides opportunities for you to get real life experience working in a business environment. We offer structured on-the-job training as well as project management opportunities to enhance your communications, project management and people skills and enrich your banking knowledge.
What You Will Do
- To be a team member of Retail Risk and Compliance Control Department.
- To conduct customer accounts, review and transactions monitoring in accordance with the Bank’s AML procedures and regulatory requirements.
- To conduct name screening and verification of customers’ warning signals.
- To assist in preparation of AML control reports.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University students in Accounting, Business, Finance, Corporate Governance or related discipline.
- Proactive and willing to learn.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:1st Dec 2020, 6:00 pm