Through BEA's two-year Management Trainee ("MT") programme, you'll have a chance to become one of the future leaders at BEA.
Working with the Bank's extensive overseas network, you'll gain in-depth knowledge of core banking functions as well as exposure to the China market and international banking.
Once you've completed the programme, having demonstrated strong potential and met the management benchmarks, you'll be advanced to an executive position.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree (Honor's) or above from a reputable university (local or overseas), with no more than two years of work experience.
- Self-motivated, mature, and possessing a strong drive for excellence.
- Good team player and a natural leader.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent command of English, Cantonese, and Putonghua.
- Passionately committed to developing a long-term career in the banking industry
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm