Our internships are the perfect introduction to the world of financial services. You’ll be immersed in your chosen business area, learning from our people and taking on real business challenges.
Wherever you join us, you’ll discover a platform to help you absorb the essential skills and knowledge you’ll need to progress on your journey at Barclays. You’ll receive genuine support and encouragement, with both experienced and entry-level mentors to guide you; and you’ll have the opportunity to take part in networking and social events. We want you to feel part of our community from the very start.
Join the world of banking:
Feel the pace of international finance as you get involved in delivering financial advisory, capital raising, financing and risk management services to clients worldwide. Our bankers advise on everything from privatizations and mergers and acquisitions to debt and equity financings and restructuring.
Want in? Apply to become an Off-Cycle Analyst.
The chance to make an impact:
As an Off-Cycle Analyst, you’ll be surprised by what you can achieve. This is a unique opportunity to work within one of our Banking teams for an extended period of time, allowing you to truly immerse yourself in our work and culture and gain invaluable insight.
You'll have ample opportunities to expand your horizons across different sectors and products within Banking, and across the Investment Bank as a whole. The internship programme will provide you with the support and networking opportunities you need to find your place in our world.
You may also work on projects that include:
- Financial analysis and modeling.
- Industry research.
- Client due diligence.
- Developing written materials, including offering memoranda and new business presentations.
A place where you can thrive:
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with leaders and peers alike.
During the programme, you’ll also:
- Participate in formal and informal training.
- Connect with entry-level and lead mentors.
- Attend dedicated networking sessions and other programme events.
- Receive detailed performance feedback.
- Give back to the community through volunteer events.
And if you really impress us, this could be the beginning of an incredible career. We invite top-performing, eligible Off-Cycle Analysts to join us as full-time Banking Analysts after graduation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently be pursuing an undergraduate degree with anticipated graduation year of 2022 or 2023.
- Enthusiasm, drive and an aptitude for identifying opportunities and solving problems for clients.
- An ambitious problem-solver.
- Mandatory - English, Desirable - Arabic.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Dubai (United Arab...
- Closing Date:20th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm