Our internships are the perfect introduction to the world of financial services. You’ll be immersed in your chosen business area, learning from our people and taking on real business challenges.
Wherever you join us, you’ll discover a platform to help you absorb the essential skills and knowledge you’ll need to progress on your journey at Barclays. You’ll receive genuine support and encouragement, with both experienced and entry-level mentors to guide you; and you’ll have the opportunity to take part in networking and social events.
We want you to feel part of our community from the very start.
Join the world of Banking:
Every day, corporations worldwide come to Barclays for our banking expertise. We help drive global commerce by providing comprehensive financial, advisory and capital-raising services. Our bankers advise on everything from mergers and acquisitions and privatizations to debt and equity financings and restructuring.
The Chance to make an Impact:
As a Summer Analyst, you’ll learn the art and science behind executing a transaction. As a member of one of our industry, product or geographic groups, you’ll work on live deals and deal proposals. You may also work on projects that include:
- Financial analysis and modeling.
- Industry research.
- Client due diligence.
- Developing written materials, including offering memoranda and new business presentations.
What You Will Do
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with experienced leaders and peers alike.
During the programme, you’ll also:
- Participate in formal and informal training.
- Connect with entry-level and experienced mentors.
- Attend dedicated networking sessions and other programme events.
- Receive detailed performance feedback.
- Give back to the community through volunteer events.
And if you really impress us, this could be the beginning of an incredible career. We invite top-performing, eligible Summer Analysts to join us as full-time Banking Analysts after graduation.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- Be an undergraduate student with an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 - June 2023.
Ideally, you would also have:
- GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Fluency in written Chinese and spoken Mandarin if applying the role in Hong Kong SAR.
- A strong interest in business and finance, though no specific major is required.
- Course experience in accounting (strongly recommended).
- Resourcefulness, team-orientation, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated through participation in extracurricular activities.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm