Our internships are the perfect introduction to the world of financial services. You’ll be immersed in your chosen business area, learning from our people and taking on real business challenges.
Wherever you join us, you’ll discover a platform to help you absorb the essential skills and knowledge you’ll need to progress on your journey at Barclays. You’ll receive genuine support and encouragement, with both experienced and entry-level mentors to guide you; and you’ll have the opportunity to take part in networking and social events. We want you to feel part of our community from the very start.
Global Clients, Global Deals:
Every day, corporations worldwide come to Barclays for our banking expertise. We help drive global commerce by providing comprehensive financial, advisory and capital-raising services. Our bankers advise on everything from privatizations and mergers and acquisitions to debt and equity financings and restructuring.
Want in? Apply to become a Summer Associate.
The Chance to make an Impact:
As a Summer Associate, you’ll spend the summer learning the art and science behind executing a transaction. As a member of one of our industry, product or geographic groups, you’ll work on live deals and deal proposals. You may also work on projects that include:
- Financial analysis and modeling.
- Industry research.
- Client due diligence.
- Developing written materials, including offering memoranda and new business presentations.
- Reviewing the work of entry-level colleagues.
What You Will Do
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with leaders and peers alike.
During the programme, you’ll also:
- Participate in formal and informal training.
- Connect with entry-level and experienced mentors.
- Attend dedicated networking sessions and other programme events.
- Receive detailed performance feedback.
- Give back to the community through volunteer events.
And if you really impress us, this could be the beginning of an incredible career. We invite top-performing, eligible Summer Associates to join us as full-time Banking Associates after graduation.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- Be a Master’s, MBA or JD student with an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 - June 2023.
Ideally, you would also have:
- Fluency in written Chinese and spoken Mandarin.
- GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Unrestricted work authorization in the country in which you are applying.
- Resourcefulness, team-orientation, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated through participation in extracurricular activities.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm