The Discovery Diversity Programme is an amazing opportunity for students from underrepresented groups, who are 2 years out from graduation, to be assessed for, and to apply to join, our Summer Internships in 2023 before anyone else.
It’s the chance to learn about a career at Barclays, the chance to find out a lot about the business world and to discover a bit about yourself. And, as you’ll gain a good understanding of the full selection of roles and opportunities we offer, it’s a perfect steppingstone to one of our 8-week internships.
Every day, corporations worldwide come to Barclays for our banking expertise. We help drive global commerce by providing comprehensive financial, advisory and capital-raising services. Our bankers advise on everything from privatizations and mergers and acquisitions to debt and equity financings and restructuring.
You can expect:
- Join seminars and workshops, where you’ll learn about financial services, your chosen business area, the recruitment process and Barclays as an employer.
- Participate in specific breakout sessions for your business area, where you'll gain insights of what you can expect from the Summer Internship in 2023.
- Build your understanding of the assessment process and next steps.
- Connect with people from across our business, including current graduates who have already made the journey that you are starting out on.
- Attend dedicated networking sessions with leaders and graduates aligned to your chosen business area.
- Explore the various Barclays D&I networks.
- On the 2nd day of the programme, you can be assessed for the 2022 summer internship by taking part in 2 assessments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- You are 2 years out from graduation.
- You can be studying any degree discipline.
- You are curious to understand how a global bank adapts in a constantly evolving environment.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm