Our Graduate programmes deliver immersive experiences, transformative development and incredible support - giving each graduate the best possible start to their career. You’ll learn continually. From bespoke training to courses on our e-learning platform, you’ll become more capable and better-equipped every day.
Whichever programme you choose, you’ll do meaningful work, discover resources to help you build a long-term career and develop your skillset with the guidance of a hand-picked line manager and a dedicated talent coach.
The team that delivers world-class solutions:
Our industry-leading Quantitative Analytics team provides modelling, analytics development and valuable quantitative advice. This team partners with our traders and risk managers, delivering solutions for derivatives pricing, risk management, changes in markets structure, capital utilization and strategic technological advancements.
Join us as an associate and discover where technical discipline and business intersect.
The Chance to make an Impact:
As a Quantitative Analytics associate, you’ll gain valuable exposure to real world problems in our dynamic and invigorating environment. Your experience at Barclays will begin with intensive training, covering product and business knowledge as well as other skills you’ll need for a successful start.
After training, you’ll join a specific desk and work with a broad spectrum of colleagues, becoming an essential part of the team that provides expertise across trading businesses and to group-wide Risk and Treasury functions.
In this intensely mathematical or computer science role, you may:
- Use models and quantitative techniques in practice.
- Research and implement new models.
- Expand our computational platform.
What You Will Do
A place where you can thrive:
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with leaders, peers and clients alike. What’s more, dedicated programme managers will support and advocate for you throughout the first eighteen months of your career at Barclays.
During the programme, you’ll also:
- Participate in formal and informal training designed to give you the knowledge you need when you need it.
- Receive detailed performance coaching and feedback.
- Have opportunities to expand your network and develop leadership skills.
Your role as a Quantitative Analytics associate will provide you with the skills and experience needed for a successful career in the world of finance. The programme will help provide a visible path to the necessary steps for promotion to vice president and the tools to get you there.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- Successfully complete a PhD or Master’s degree in a technical discipline such as physics, mathematics, quantitative finance, statistics, computer science or similar.
- Have a graduation date between December 202 - June 2022.
Ideally, you would also have:
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving, mathematical and programming skills (C++, Python or R).
- Communication skills and team-orientation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Mathematics,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm