Our Graduate programmes deliver immersive experiences, transformative development and incredible support - giving each graduate the best possible start to their career. You’ll learn continually. From bespoke training to courses on our e-learning platform, you’ll become more capable and better-equipped every day.
Whichever programme you choose, you’ll do meaningful work, discover resources to help you build a long-term career and develop your skillset with the guidance of a hand-picked line manager and a dedicated talent coach.
Do you thrive on Challenge?
Barclays makes markets in nearly all major asset classes, providing sophisticated, timely solutions to our clients. Our Sales & Trading team works in a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting environment, quickly processing information and anticipating market trends to help clients make their next move.
Sound like the place for you? Join us as an analyst.
The Chance to make an Impact:
Over your time as an analyst, you’ll develop a solid understanding of the global markets while building your communication, quantitative and analytical skills. After intensive initial training, you will start your career as a salesperson or a trader on a specific desk in one of our business areas, including:
- Client Capital Management.
- Client Strategy.
- eFICC Trading.
- Equity Financing.
- Foreign Exchange.
What You Will Do
As a Sales Analyst, you’ll start by supporting your colleagues before taking on your own set of clients. You may:
- Analyse and develop solutions to clients’ needs.
- Monitor markets and formulate trade ideas.
- Perform various analyses on fundamental and technical data.
- Attend client meetings or calls with traders, salespeople and research colleagues.
As a Trading Analyst, you may:
- Monitor markets and generate trade ideas.
- Participate in pricing products.
- Help out with daily tasks such as trade reporting or P&L analysis.
- Assist with managing risk of the team’s trading books.
A place where you can thrive:
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with leaders, peers and clients alike. You’ll be encouraged you to work closely with experienced colleagues on a daily basis, helping you develop mentoring relationships early in your career. What’s more, dedicated programme managers will support and advocate for you throughout the first several years of your career at Barclays.
During the analyst programme, you’ll also:
- Participate in formal and informal training designed to give you the knowledge you need when you need it.
- Receive detailed performance coaching and feedback.
- Have opportunities to expand your network and develop leadership skills.
Your role as a Sales & Trading analyst will provide you with the skills and experience needed for a successful career in the world of finance. The analyst programme will help provide a visible path to the necessary steps for promotion to assistant vice president and the tools to get you there.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- Successfully complete an undergraduate degree between December 2021 - June 2022.
Ideally, you would also have:
- Resourcefulness, team-orientation, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated through participation in extracurricular activities.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm