Our internships are the perfect introduction to the world of financial services. You’ll be immersed in your chosen business area, learning from our people and taking on real business challenges.
Wherever you join us, you’ll discover a platform to help you absorb the essential skills and knowledge you’ll need to progress on your journey at Barclays. You’ll receive genuine support and encouragement, with both experienced and entry-level mentors to guide you; and you’ll have the opportunity to take part in networking and social events. We want you to feel part of our community from the very start.
Do you thrive on Challenge?
Barclays makes markets in nearly all major asset classes, providing sophisticated, timely solutions to our clients. Our Sales and Trading team works in a fast-paced, dynamic and exciting environment, quickly processing information and anticipating market trends to help clients make their next move.
Sound like the place for you? Find out when you join us as a summer analyst.
The Chance to make an Impact:
As a summer analyst, you’ll spend the summer learning about the market as well as Barclays’ global businesses, products and services. You will complete rotations on different Sales and Trading desks across the following areas:
- Financial resource management.
- Client strategy.
- Equity financing.
- Foreign exchange.
Through your desk assignments, you’ll develop a solid understanding of the global markets, building your communication, quantitative and analytical skills. You may:
- Research industries or products, reporting summary information to your team.
- Monitor markets and help formulate trade ideas.
- Perform various analyses on fundamental and technical data.
- Attend client meetings or calls with traders, salespeople and research colleagues.
What You Will Do
A place where you can thrive:
At Barclays, you’ll be surrounded by people who will help you achieve your ambitions. Our collaborative, supportive environment gives you the chance to build solid relationships with leaders and peers alike.
During the programme, you will:
- Participate in formal and informal training.
- Connect with entry-level and experienced mentors.
- Attend dedicated networking sessions and other programme events.
- Receive detailed performance feedback.
- Give back to the community through volunteer events.
And if you really impress us, this could be the beginning of an incredible career. We invite top-performing, eligible summer analysts to join us as full-time Sales and Trading analysts after graduation.
Required Skills and Abilities
To be considered for this programme, you must:
- Be an undergraduate student with an anticipated graduation date between December 2022 - June 2023.
Ideally, you would also have:
- GPA of 3.2 or above.
- Resourcefulness, team-orientation, enthusiasm and an entrepreneurial spirit, demonstrated through participation in extracurricular activities.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:21st Aug 2021, 6:00 pm