The Trainee Accountant role rotates through the Training Office (Barloworld Divisions) to obtain the required knowledge and experience to complete the SAICA TOPP programme.
What You Will Do
- Perform support activities as required by the departmental line manager.
- Play an active role in contributing value to the team where the rotation is taking place.
- Complete the required documentation and activities to obtain the relevant competencies as required by SAICA and the Barloworld TOPP programme.
- Observe and implement the duties of the trainee accountant as outlined in the SAICA Training Regulations 2018, Section 2 – Duties of the Trainee Accountant.
- Participate in and complete all training programmes.
- Engage with programme partners, technology and platforms as required.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Certificate in Theory of Accounting (CTA) or Post-Graduate Diploma in Accounting (PGDA) - UNISA students CTA Level 2.
- English language proficiency.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Analytical & Problem solving skills.
- Basic use of MS Office tools.
Closing in a month
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Gauteng (South Africa)
- Closing Date:31st Mar 2021, 6:00 pm