The purpose of the graduate role is to assist with improving Barloworld Equipment’s position or profile by helping to solve problems, manage and change and improve efficiency. This is done by conducting market research, business intelligence and stakeholder management to an extended range of stakeholders. The Graduate role includes researching the broad development of that business and assistant with identifying the opportunities and risks within it.
What You Will Do
- Meeting expectations and completing deliverables regardless of obstacles.
- Planning and coordinating own work to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Approaching problems in a systematic way.
- Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with clients / customers and others.
- Working collaboratively with other team members (clients / customers) from different disciplines and backgrounds to meet deliverables.
- Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances change.
- Efficient and accurate data analysis.
- High quality presentations and deliveries.
- Input into the understanding of business trends and enable relevant business decisions.
- Accurate and reliable reports.
- Tools and templates design and setup.
- Effective project coordination and support.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication.
- Analysis and reasoning.
- Verbal and written communication (including listening).
- Teamwork and collaboration.
- Time management and problem solving.
- Personal Development (growth orientation).
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm