Build productive, professional relationships and strategic partnerships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts. Proactively assess, clarify and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis.
What You Will Do
- Consult with customers about equipment life cycles, maintenance and replacement budgets and other solutions that will lower their owning and operating costs and support customer success.
- Assist with quotes for parts, service and equipment management solutions.
- Understand the full-range of the dealership’s product offerings and how they are intended to meet business and customer needs.
- Responsible for Marketing after sales products and services.
- Liaison Between Barloworld and key Customer accounts.
- Achievement of Operations KPI’s on a monthly basis.
- Where possible inspect all failed machines/components/parts with supervisor and advise/train/educate customers accordingly.
- Compile and submit a monthly report with forecasts attached to management.
- Discuss machine inspection reports regularly with customers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- ND/BTech - Mechanical Engineering.
- Little/no work experience.
- Should not be employed.
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build good relations with customers.
- Influencing and negotiation skills.
- Problem-solving and Reasoning.
- Energy and Drive.
- Openness to Change.
- Code B Driver’s License.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Marketing and Sales
Northern Cape (South...
- Closing Date:30th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm