The purpose of the Intern role is to assist to improve Barloworld Equipment’s Sales and After Sales Capacity and Capability and therefore position in Sales and After Sales by developing and exposing the Intern to the desired level and content of both sales, after sales and technical knowledge.
What You Will Do
- Meeting expectations and completing deliverables regardless of obstacles.
- Planning and coordinating own work to meet commitments and quality expectations.
- Approaching problems in a systematic way.
- Achieving proficiency in technical, functional and professional skills (in Sales and After Sales).
- Working collaboratively with other team members (client/customer) from different disciplines and backgrounds.
- Facilitating and motivating effective performance of and collaboration among team members (client/customer).
- Responding appropriately as issues arise or circumstances change.
- Understand the full-range of the dealership’s product offerings and how they are intended to meet business and customer needs.
- Meet performance goals.
Required Skills and Abilities
- ND/BTech - Mechanical Engineering.
- Little/no work experience.
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Should not be employed.
- Problem-solving and Reasoning.
- Energy and Drive.
- Openness to Change.
- Demonstrating professionalism and integrity in interactions with clients/customers and others.
- Code B Driver’s License.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Mechanical, Marketing and Sales
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:18th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm