As part of the Sales Animal Nutrition Team, you will be reporting to the Head of Sales and work closely with the BASF Management Consulting team as lateral support.
What You Will Do
- Contribute to strategic country growth road maps and generate insights.
- Support the implementation of key initiatives across the region, supporting various country teams.
- Define business models for new products and cross-selling potentials within BASF.
- Perform Market analysis and growth study for Japan.
- Project Management Office for regional project(s).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 3-6-month full-time internship from August 2021.
- Students currently pursuing Master’s in Business Administration, Marketing, Chemical or related studies.
- Prior work experiences in Sales / Business Development or Marketing is preferred.
- High proficiency in oral and written English or other Asian language(s).
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Innovative, self-motivated and proactive working style.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering Chemical Processing, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm