BASF’s regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong, overseeing over 18,000 employees at about 100 sites across Asia Pacific. BASF’s Hong Kong office houses regional business units (Monomers, Intermediates, Performance Chemicals, Care Chemicals, Coatings and Dispersions & Pigments) and regional functional units (Human Resources, Finance & Controlling, Corporate Audit, Legal, Taxes & Insurance, Strategic Planning & Business Development, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Corporate Affairs). BASF also maintains the global headquarters of its Dispersions and Pigments business in Hong Kong.
BASF Nutrition & Health provides a comprehensive product and service portfolio for the human and animal nutrition, pharmaceutical, ethanol and flavor & fragrance industries. Together with our customers, we play an active role in enhancing the nutrition, health and wellbeing of consumers all over the world. Our products fulfill the highest safety, regulatory and sustainability standards. Our human nutrition solutions include vitamins and carotenoids, plant sterols, lutein and sterol esters, emulsifiers, high-concentrated omega-3 fatty acids, human milk oligosaccharide and peptides. Vitamins and carotenoids also form an important part of our animal nutrition portfolio, as do other feed additives such as trace elements, enzymes and organic acids. We provide the pharmaceutical industry with a broad range of excipients and selected large-volume active pharmaceutical ingredients such as ibuprofen and omega-3 fatty acids.
Leveraging our advanced technology, we create high performance industrial enzymes for different markets, such as ethanol production. Furthermore, we offer aroma ingredients such as citral, geraniol and L-menthol. BASF Nutrition & Health operates sites in Europe, North America, South America and in Asia-Pacific.
As part of the Sales Animal Nutrition Team, you will be reporting to the Head of Sales and work closely with the BASF Management Consulting team as lateral support.
What You Will Do
- Contribute in strategic country growth road maps and generate insights.
- Support the implementation of key initiatives across the region, supporting various country teams.
- Define business models for new products and cross-selling potentials within BASF.
- Perform Market analysis and growth study for Japan.
- Project Management Office for regional project(s).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 3-6-month full-time internship from May 2021.
- Students currently pursuing Masters in Business Administration, Marketing, Chemical or related studies.
- Prior work experiences in Sales / Business Development or Marketing are preferred.
- High proficiency in oral and written English or other Asian language(s).
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Innovative, self-motivated and proactive working style.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Engineering Chemical Processing, Marketing and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:28th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm