At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
Care Chemicals Asia Pacific (A-EMA) offers a broad portfolio for hygiene, personal care, home care, industrial & institutional cleaning as well as technical applications. Care Chemicals is the leading supplier for cosmetics, detergents and cleaning industries. We operate production and development sites as well as sales offices in all regions.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the Consumer Insights & Digital Solution team, you will work under the supervision of Head, Consumer Insights & Digital Solution for Care Chemicals Asia Pacific and support the team in various marketing and analysis activities.
What You Will Do
- Identify and quantify consumer trend through myriad resources.
- Assist in researching and analyzing data for quarterly bulletin release with involvement in copywriting.
- Provide insights on brand categorization and positioning besides building the data structure for digital platform.
- Support ad-hoc tasks related to consumer trend and digitalization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from October 2021.
- Students of Bachelor's / Master's Degree in Business Administration, Marketing or of related disciplines.
- High proficiency in oral and written English. Proficiency in Mandarin / Korean / Japanese is a plus point.
- Having previous internship experience is advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications such as Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint.
- Knowledgeable and passionate about beauty industry and its trend.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:14th Oct 2021, 6:00 pm