As part of the Petrochemicals team, you will be reporting to the Head of Controlling to support the team in terms of management reporting and cost controlling.
What You Will Do
- Assisting the regional controller on management reporting for the Petrochemicals business of BASF & Controlling digitalization.
- Assisting the regional controller on product costs/ fixed costs reporting and analysis and helping the team to understand and utilize the available reports from Shared Service Center.
- Support in the Controlling Digitalization @ CP Asia initiatives.
- Support in Non-Trade Portal (NTP) handling and CSA cost charging.
- Support Contract management & Delegated Procurement Compliance Control.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from July 2022.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or of related disciplines.
- Having experience in digitalization and/or data management is beneficial.
- Preferably with experience in Power BI or Tableau.
- High proficiency in oral and written English and Mandarin Chinese.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, particularly Excel.
- Innovative, self-motivated and proactive working style.
Closed 3 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2022, 6:00 pm