As part of the Global Controlling & Strategy team, you will be supporting the team in dashboard development, reporting activities, financial analysis etc.
What You Will Do
- Support the team in various management reporting.
- Perform different financial variance analysis to identity gaps.
- Contribute to the digitalization initiatives of reporting and analysis tools.
- Support development of dashboard using Power Query/Data Brick and Power BI to increase efficiency of reporting and enhance dimensions of analysis.
- Assist in FY 2023’s budgeting process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students of Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Finance, Accounting IT, Data Science, or related disciplines.
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from June 2022.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Preferably with experience in Finance, Controlling, Information Systems or Data Analytic.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office like MS Excel; Knowledge in data visualization tools such as Tableau/Power BI and understanding of relational databases (e.g., SQL) is beneficial.
- Ability to think outside of the box and have an analytical mindset.
- Self-starter and able to work independently on assigned projects with limited supervision.
Closed 4 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Data Science...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm