We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019. Performance and Formulation Additives focus on serving customers a comprehensive range of raw materials for the formulation of coating, dyeing, printing, packaging, adhesive and construction products.
As part of the Strategic Marketing team, you will be reporting to Head of Global Strategic Marketing, Additives and support the team in in defining the long-term vision for business unit and act as an internal strategy consultant on any strategic topics.
What You Will Do
- Support the Global Head on specific projects.
- Analyze global & regional business performance to identify gaps towards results for current year.
- Work on current market data, perform market analysis and competitive analysis.
- Evaluate and support the review and monitoring of digital activities implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Committed to a 6-month full-time internship from January 2021.
- Students of Bachelor/Master's Degree in Business Administration, Chemistry, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Having previous internship experience in relevant field is a plus point.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Excel & MS PowerPoint; knowledge in Power BI is beneficial.
- Willing to learn and able to work independently and expose to various tasks given.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:22nd Sep 2020, 6:00 pm