As part of the Strategic Marketing team, you will be reporting to Head of Global Strategic Marketing, Additives and support the team in in defining the long-term vision for business unit and act as an internal strategy consultant on any strategic topics.
What You Will Do
- Support the Global Head on specific projects.
- Analyze global & regional business performance to identify gaps towards results for current year.
- Work on current market data, perform market analysis and competitive analysis.
- Evaluate and support the review and monitoring of digital activities implementation.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Committed to a 6-month full-time internship from June 2021.
- Students of Bachelor/Master's Degree in Business Administration, Chemistry, Marketing or related disciplines.
- Having previous internship experience in relevant field is a plus point.
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Proficient in Advanced MS Excel & MS PowerPoint; knowledge in Power BI is beneficial.
- Willing to learn and able to work independently and expose to various tasks given.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm