At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments - Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
The Dispersions & Pigments division of BASF develops, produces and markets a range of high-quality pigments, resins, additives and polymer dispersions worldwide. These raw materials are used in formulations for a number of industries, including coatings, construction, adhesives, printing and packaging, electronics and paper. With its comprehensive product portfolio and its extensive knowledge of the industry, the Dispersions & Pigments division offers its customers innovative and sustainable solutions and helps them advance their formulations.
Objectives of the Position:
You will be part of the Investment Planning Team for Dispersions & Pigments and support in reporting activities, analysis for decision-making, forecasting, planning and others.
What You Will Do
- Support in investment reporting activities and deliver the reports on a timely basis.
- Assist in building and creation of multiple financial KPI dashboards in Power BI.
- Perform ad hoc analysis for decision making and monitoring of cost savings (Operational Excellence).
- Support in planning & forecasting process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commit to a 6-month full-time internship from May 2021.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Business Analytics, Computer Science, Finance, Controlling or of related discipline.
- Preferably with past internship experience in Business Intelligence, Information Systems or Information Analysis.
- Proficient in MS Excel (Advanced). Knowledgeable in Power BI or Tableau and SQL (preferably).
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Proactive, attentive to details and analytical minded.
- Able to work independently and enjoy challenging exposure to various tasks given.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance, Computer Science, Data...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:20th Feb 2021, 6:00 pm