We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees. We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
BASF Management Consulting is the internal management consultancy of the BASF Group located in Ludwigshafen, Monheim (near Düsseldorf), Hong Kong, Singapore and Florham Park (USA). They advise their clients – the BASF top management – globally in various commercial, organizational, post-merger integration, carve-out, and change projects.
Objectives of the Position
As part of the Management Consulting team, you will be reporting to the Head of Management Consulting Asia Pacific and support the team in the preparation, coordination and implementation of management consulting projects for the Asia Pacific region. You will learn how to collect, analyse, structure and visually present complex input with the objective to realize organizational or commercial changes.
What You Will Do
- Understand BASF organization, management consulting and work processes
- Support project teams on desktop research from internal resources, data analysis, consolidation of findings and visual presentation for the assigned management consulting project(s)
- Prepare, coordinate, and support conducting workshops with client organization
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student of Master’s Degree in Business Administration (MBA), Business Management, Consulting or related disciplines
- Commitment to at least 4-month full-time internship from June 2021
- High proficiency in oral and written English is a must. Proficiency in one Asian language, preferably Chinese, is considered as beneficial
- Being a team player and contribute with thoughts and ideas to client solutions
- Ability to solve complex issues and being hypothesis driven
- Able to communicate complex topics in a concise and structured manner
- Excellent analytical skills, willing to learn and develop new skills
- Previous job experience in consulting, finance, marketing, chemicals or related topics is a plus point
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Consulting, Management
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm