As part of the Management Consulting team, you will be supporting the team in the preparation, coordination and implementation of management consulting projects for the Asia Pacific region.
You will learn how to collect, analyze, structure and visually present complex input with the objective to realize organizational or commercial changes.
What You Will Do
- Understand BASF organization, management consulting and work processes.
- Support project teams on desktop research from internal resources, data analysis, consolidation of findings and visual presentation for the assigned management consulting project(s).
- Prepare, coordinate, and support conducting workshops with client organizations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Student of Master's degree in Business Administration (MBA), Business Management, Consulting or related disciplines.
- Commitment to at least 4-month full-time internship from July 2022 onwards.
- High proficiency in oral and written English is a must. Proficiency in one Asian language, preferably Chinese, is considered as beneficial.
- Being a team player and contributing with thoughts and ideas to client solutions.
- Able to communicate complex topics in a concise and structured manner.
- Excellent analytical skills, willing to learn and develop new skills.
- Previous job experience in consulting, finance, marketing, chemicals or related topics is a plus point.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Banking and Finance, Consulting, Management,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2022, 6:00 pm