At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility. Our portfolio is organized into six segments: Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 467 employees by the end of 2019.
Dispersions & Resins Asia Pacific (A-EDA) play an important role in our everyday lives. They are invisible high-performance components in many products. Dispersions Asia Pacific give essential properties to paints, paper, adhesives, fibers and construction materials.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the Regional Marketing & Communications team, you will support various communications initiatives for the regional business unit.
What You Will Do
- Support the formulation of communication strategies in building a lasting digital connection with customers, including websites and social media.
- Brainstorm creative ideas for content marketing of all communication materials.
- Coordinate with digital agencies in communication projects.
- Prepare online newsletters, promotional materials and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Create videos for internal and external communications, including video shooting and editing.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students of Undergraduate Year 2 in Business Administration, Marketing, Communications, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Commitment to a 3–4-month full time internship from September 2021 onwards.
- Basic understanding of digital marketing concepts and prior work in creative projects.
- Excellent proficiency in oral and written English. Proficiency in Mandarin or Chinese language will be a plus.
- Proficiency in video editing tools (e.g., Camtasia or equivalent) and MS Office applications.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Communications, Marketing and Sales
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:15th Sep 2021, 6:00 pm