At BASF, we create chemistry for a sustainable future. We combine economic success with environmental protection and social responsibility.
Our portfolio is organized into six segments - Chemicals, Materials, Industrial Solutions, Surface Technologies, Nutrition & Care and Agricultural Solutions. BASF’s Asia Pacific regional headquarters is located in Hong Kong and had 390 employees by the end of 2020.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the Supply Chain team in Intermediates Asia Pacific, you will be reporting to the Supply Chain Manager and improving supply chain operations through digitalization initiatives.
What You Will Do
- Support team in developing visualization and automation using Low Code tools (e.g.: PowerBI, Power Automate etc.).
- Review current processes and identify opportunities for improvements.
- Support the team in requirement gathering, analyzing processes, and proposing feasible solutions.
- Conduct trainings to business users on the adaptation of new digital solutions within the business unit.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a minimum of 6-month full-time/part-time internship from January 2022.
- Students of Bachelor’s degree or Master's Degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Chemistry, Supply Chain or of related disciplines.
- Preferably with Supply Chain or Logistics experience - Having experience in digitalization and/or data management are beneficial.
- Familiar with VBA/Macro, Low code programming with Microsoft Platform (e.g., PowerBI, Power Automate).
- High proficiency in oral and written English.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:9th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm