Support documentation on customer’s requests, and support sales team activity.
What You Will Do
- Preparation on documents for customer request.
- Communication with Regional Business Unit/BASF headquarter for obtaining proper papers for business support.
- Cosmetic Market Survey.
- MSDS for Marketing etc.
- Assist sales activity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or MS degree in Chemistry and related.
- Reading & writing in English.
- MS-office user.
- Sincere & professional attitude.
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:1st Jan 2021, 6:00 pm