We are a leading chemical company, with the best teams developing intelligent solutions for our customers and for a sustainable future. Our success as a company relies on the engagement of our employees.
We encourage our employees to develop their strengths, and we recognize their achievements. For you, this means a wide variety of job roles, and exciting opportunities for learning and career development.
What You Will Do
- Learn the knowledge of overall electronic materials, devices and applications.
- Support experimental lab and desk work.
- Scientific paper survey, study, and report.
- Formulate inks & processing for use in electronic application under guidance of researchers.
- Analyze physical and chemical properties and measure device performance.
- Follow and work on EHS relevant tasks and maintain a safe lab environment.
Required Skills and Abilities
- 3rd grade or higher at university/college with Science or Engineer background.
- General Microsoft office software operating capability desired.
- Eager to learn, problem solving attitude and good work ethic.
- At least medium level of English speaking, listening, reading and writing.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Research and Development, Science
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:16th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm