In BASF, we link and develop diverse talents all over the world. For you, this means a variety of ways to advance. Not only your performance but also your personality matters to us. At BASF, careers develop from opportunities.
We are looking for fresh talents who want to GROW – together with us.
What You Can Expect:
- Extensive on-the-job experience through job rotations with various Business units and Functions.
- Challenging tasks in a corporate setting, providing the opportunity to hone your skills and prove your abilities.
- Internal projects in a diverse corporate environment.
- Learning and Development opportunities will be offered in a multi-national set up with opportunities to work with and/or collaborate with stakeholders at different levels across the entity and in other regions.
- A fulfilling 18-month rotation program across various Function/s and/or Business Unit/s that will give you a kick-start to your professional career in an International company.
- Mentorship as well as structured guidance in every rotation to support you in your personal and professional development.
- A wide range of trainings (online and/or in-house) that will complement your on-the-job training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh Degree graduates who are highly motivated.
- Excellent communication skills and team-player ability.
- Is self-driven with a high achievement-orientation.
- Strong analytical skills and well-organized.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:29th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm