Performance Materials Asia Pacific is responsible for PU Systems, Polyols, as well as Ultramid (polyamide), Ultradur (polybutylene terephthalate, PBT) and Ultraform (POM) compounds. It has a strong footprint in Asia, with over 1,200 employees across 15 countries, 32 offices, 18 production sites and 7 research & development sites.
For this role, you will be working closely with Lead Manager, Regional Customer Engagement & Experience and experience business intelligence approach in a B2B environment. You will learn the know-hows on the usage and application of customer relationship management (CRM) platform and principles of project management besides learning data analytics with Power BI.
What You Will Do
- Consolidate information and maintain Business Intelligence database as well as SharePoint.
- Send out weekly PM Business Intelligence newsletter.
- Provide support on our CRM platform and maintain data management.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Provide hands-on support to internal stakeholders from various countries.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commit to a 6-month part-time/full-time internship from May 2021.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or of related disciplines.
- Having passion for marketing.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Having CRM experience is a plus point.
- Good communication and time management skills.
- Self-starter and positive attitude.
- Job type:Internships
Administration, Management, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:8th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm