BASF has been present in Singapore since 1978, supplying customers from various industries, including chemicals, construction, electronics, personal care, and health and nutrition. The company today operates four production facilities in Singapore, as well as Newtrition® Lab Asia Pacific for its nutrition and health business. BASF posted sales to customers in Singapore of about €257 million in 2019 and had 565 employees as of the end of the year. \
The HR team bears a significant responsibility to our people because we play a key role in living out our strategic motto ‘excellent employees, excellent work conditions and excellent managers’. This is how we create value for our company.
Objectives of the Position
For this role, you will report to the Senior Manager, Human Resources and you will get to learn about HR operations in a multinational setting. Not only you will get to apply theoretical HR knowledge into a practical setting, you gain the opportunity to communicate with various stakeholders across multi-business units and understand complex HR processes and procedures along the way
What you will do
- Develop concepts or measures to empower leadership to utilize tools and solutions when facing challenging employee development topics.
- Change management handbook to support corporate and global C&B changes.
- Develop and implement HR solutions.
- Support in various ad-hoc HR projects
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commit to a 6-month part-time/full-time internship from April / May 2021
- Students of Bachelor’s or Master Degree in Human Resources or of related disciplines
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Enthusiastic and strong interpersonal skills
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 11:35 am