BASF has been present in Singapore since 1978, supplying customers from various industries, including chemicals, construction, electronics, personal care, and health and nutrition. The company today operates four production facilities in Singapore, as well as Newtrition® Lab Asia Pacific for its nutrition and health business. BASF posted sales to customers in Singapore of about €257 million in 2019 and had 565 employees as of the end of the year.
The HR team bears a significant responsibility to our people because we play a key role in living out our strategic motto ‘excellent employees, excellent work conditions and excellent managers’. This is how we create value for our company.
Objectives of the Position:
For this role, you will report to the Manager, Human Resources and you will get to learn about HR operations in a multinational setting.
Not only you will get to apply theoretical HR knowledge into a practical setting, you gain the opportunity to communicate with various stakeholders across multi-business units and understand complex HR processes and procedures along the way.
What You Will Do
To support HR team in following areas:
- Recruitment process (onboarding and off-boarding) of local interns.
- Prepare, edit and/or contribute content to quarterly HR newsletter.
- Administrative and logistical support in HR related events such as Health & Wellness workshops, HR communication sessions, etc.
- Data analysis and preparation of presentation materials during annual compensation review cycle.
- Various ad-hoc projects as assigned by HR department.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commit to a 6-month part-time/full-time internship from Jan 2022.
- Students of Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or of related disciplines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and strong interpersonal skills.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm