BASF has been present in Singapore since 1978, supplying customers from various industries, including chemicals, construction, electronics, personal care, and health and nutrition. The company today operates four production facilities in Singapore, as well as Newtrition® Lab Asia Pacific for its nutrition and health business. BASF posted sales to customers in Singapore of about €257 million in 2019 and had 565 employees as of the end of the year.
Objectives of the Position:
As part of the regional supply chain team, you will be reporting to Manager, Go-to market SCM and support the team in supply chain management activities.
What You Will Do
- Supply chain project management and related activities; Support the team in tactical and strategic projects according to the objectives.
- Forecast and demand management support for customers in nutrition and health segment.
- Data analysis and analytics support – conduct assessment of data points across different supply chain topics like – planning, logistics, warehousing etc.
- Participate in initiatives discussion to work on improvement plans and timelines.
- Responsible for effective collaboration and communication with respective country and business management teams.
- Assist in presentation activities e.g., meeting minutes, meeting slides preparation, reporting task etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Commitment to a 6-month full-time internship from Dec 2021 / Jan 2022.
- Students of Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Business, Supply Chain, Logistics or of related disciplines.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint). Ability for Macros / VBA coding will be highly advantageous.
- Good-to-have skills - ThinkCell, PowerBI and Tableau.
- Preferably with Supply Chain or Logistics experience. Having experience in digitalization and/or data analytics will be beneficial.
- Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Open minded with diversity and strong communication skills.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Self-driven and takes initiative to learn and experiment.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Logistics and Supply...
- Closing Date:21st Dec 2021, 6:00 pm