We understand that talent is the future. For this reason, in Market Area Africa BASF provides meaningful & hands-on learning opportunities to deserving Graduates from across the continent through a variety of New Talent Development Programmes. The BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme will run for 18 - 24 months.
What You Can Expect:
- Working for the number one chemical company in the world.
- The best practical learning environment guided by a structured development plan.
- On-the-job training as part of a committed customer focused team.
- Regular feedback from Mentors.
- Business School accredited Learning Programme.
- Working with industry experts from across the continent.
BASF Africa Graduate Development Programme is based on the 70:20:10 Model of Learning and Development which is based on three types of learning: Hands-on work and experience-based (70%), asking questions and interacting with fellow colleagues (20%) and formal classroom training (10%). BASF is an equal opportunity employer which we embrace diversity and the principles of employment equity.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for Graduates with a Diploma, B-Tech or Degree in the following field(s):
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- Industrial Engineering.
- Marketing Management/Communications.
- Risk Management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Communications, Logistics and Supply Chain, Management,...
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:10th Jan 2022, 6:00 pm