BAT is evolving at pace - Truly like no other organization. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey!
Our Finance Global Graduate Programme helps you to accelerate Functional & Leadership capabilities through being a business partnership within the organization; Translate strategies into plans and budgets, providing commercial insights relating to future performance Manage and coordinate the insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data in order to influence and enable strategic financial decisions.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals.
Come bring your difference!
What You Will Do
- Prepares various analytical and management reporting for business in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides transparency, insight, and explaining the story behind the numbers.
- Preparation of regular forecast & annual budget, planning and analysis.
- Assist with commercial aspects of the business such as pricing, market and competitor analysis.
- Support ad-hoc financial reports and projects as assigned, including new business opportunities or initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Associate´s or Bachelor´s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, among other subjects of this sector.
- CPA/CA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA is preferred (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered).
- Relevant working experience of 1-2 years be a plus but fresh graduate is welcomed.
- Experience in financial software packages (SAP) would be an advantage.
- Quantitative analysis background is preferred.
- Excellent MS excel skill is a must.
- Candidate should possess strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills and comfortable to work independently and under pressure.
- The role will require an individual who constantly strives to add value as a partner to the business, looks for continuous improvement, has a consumer-focused mindset and is a real team player.
- Detail minded; multi-tasks; good in data mining and consolidating large amount of data; proactive.
- English and Korea fluent in oral & writing
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm