Our Finance Global Graduate Programme helps you to accelerate Functional & Leadership capabilities through being a business partnership within the organization - Translate strategies into plans and budgets, providing commercial insights relating to future performance. Manage and coordinate the insightful analysis of financial and non-financial data in order to influence and enable strategic financial decisions.
What You Will Do
- Prepares various analytical and management reporting for business in a timely and accurate manner.
- Provides transparency, insight, and explaining the story behind the numbers.
- Preparation of regular forecast & annual budget, planning and analysis.
- Assist with commercial aspects of the business such as pricing, market and competitor analysis.
- Support ad-hoc financial reports and projects as assigned, including new business opportunities or initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Associate´s or Bachelor´s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, among other subjects of this sector.
- CPA/CA/ACCA/CIMA/MBA is preferred (an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience may be considered).
- Quantitative analysis background is preferred.
- Experience in financial software packages (SAP) would be an advantage.
- Relevant working experience of 1-2 years be a plus but fresh graduate is welcomed.
- The role will require an individual who constantly strives to add value as a partner to the business, looks for continuous improvement, has a consumer-focused mindset and is a real team player.
- Excellent MS excel skill is a must.
- Candidate should possess strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills and comfortable to work independently and under pressure.
- Detail minded; multi-tasks; good in data mining and consolidating large amount of data; proactive.
- English and Korea fluent in oral & writing.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm