BAT is evolving at pace - Truly like no other organization. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey!
BAT Korea is looking for a Global Graduate Programme - HR.
Our Human Resources Graduate Programme helps you accelerate Functional & Leadership capabilities - Full understanding of the dynamics of the People & Culture you are operating in, and how the BAT HR departments of HR Business Partnering & Center of Expertise work together to achieve outstanding business results.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Having a recognized Bachelor or Master’s degree.
- Excellent academic track record, with a minimum GPA of 3.2.
- Fresh graduates, and professionals of up to 2 years’ experience are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities.
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm