BAT is evolving at pace - Truly like no other organization. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day.
Come be a part of this journey!
Our Operations Graduate Programme helps you to develop exceptional commercial skills - Full understanding of the dynamics of the market you are operating in, and how the BAT Operations departments of Supply Chain, Logistics, Product, Direct and Indirect Sourcing work together to achieve outstanding business results.
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals.
Come bring your difference!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Having a recognized Bachelor or Master’s degree in any discipline related to Operations function.
- Excellent academic track record.
- Fresh graduates, and professionals of up to 2 years’ experience are welcome to apply.
- Demonstrated strong leadership capabilities via extra-curricular activities.
- Exceptional communication skills, strong interpersonal, team building and negotiation skills.
- Energetic, self-motivated, result-driven, highly adaptable and able to work independently.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Logistics and Supply Chain, Operations
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm