Support entry and submission of Adverse Events (AEs). Conducts the local literature search for AEs.
What You Will Do
- Monitoring of local PV regulation.
- Assists with local PV activities.
- Support to review promotional material review and provide medical information in according with the Bayer QSD.
- Conduct MI team related general administrative work (supporting on call center relate: staff onboarding, QC activity).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree in related majors (Pharmacy, Nursing, Life Science, Biology…) preferred but not required.
- Basic English skills in reading / writing / listening.
- Able to work with Outlook and MS-Office (Basic to mid level).
- Able to work independently with general guidance.
- Ability to multitask and meet deadlines while maintaining a high level of attention to detail.
- Positive attitude and good team commitment.
Closed 7 months ago
- Job type:Internships
Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Nursing and Midwifery
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:10th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm