If you’re looking for interesting challenges with a group of experienced data engineers, analysts, and investment professionals, Bazean is the place to be.
Bazean is currently hiring students for a Summer 2020 internship, where participants will learn how technology and data analytics are disrupting the energy industry. Through this program, interns will learn the skills to capitalize on this shift and to leave a lasting impact upon the industry.
What You Will Do
- Exploring the intersection of tech and energy industries by processing, analyzing, and interpreting huge sets of data from the energy industry.
- Helping to solve difficult, non-routine data problems through the application of advanced analytical methods.
- Integrating new methodologies to ensure and better implement: data quality assurance, data wrangling, and statistical analysis.
- Interacting cross functionally across teams and working with an experienced group of developers using an assortment of programming and scripting languages.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Self-starter attitude with a proven ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Experience with Python and PostgreSQL.
- Job type:Internships
Houston (United States...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm