If you’re looking for interesting challenges with a group of experienced data engineers, analysts, and investment professionals, Bazean is the place to be. Bazean is currently hiring students for a Summer 2020 internship, where participants will learn how technology and data analytics are disrupting the energy industry. Through this program, interns will learn the skills to capitalize on this shift and to leave a lasting impact upon the industry.
What You Will Do
- Exploring the intersection of tech and energy industries.
- Helping to solve difficult, non-routine data problems through the application of advanced analytical methods within the oil and gas industry.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Desired Majors - Petroleum Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Geology, or a related field.
- Self-starter attitude with a proven ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Passion for oil & gas, data science, and/or investing.
- What will set you apart - Coding and/or data science experience (i.e. Python, MONGO, PostgreSQL, R), Oil and gas operations experience.
- Job type:Internships
Texas (United States...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm