If you’re looking for interesting challenges with a group of experienced data engineers, analysts, and investment professionals, Bazean is the place to be. Bazean is hiring MBA students for a Summer 2020 internship. Program participants will research micro and macroeconomic trends affecting the energy industry, assist in the investment and deal evaluation process, and learn how technology and data analytics are disrupting the energy industry.
Intern will report directly to management and work closely with the firm’s analysts and operating industry partners. This program is a great opportunity for MBA students interested in obtaining both private equity investing experience and fundamental research experience. Interns will assist on meaningful projects while learning about the energy value chain.
In addition, Bazean is highly committed toward providing strong mentorship to its employees and interns. Program participants will have the opportunity to learn directly from highly-successful investment professionals, former investment bankers, and operators, who are all vested in their long-term success. Interns will be responsible for conducting industry research, leveraging both public information sources and Bazean’s internal data, and assisting in the evaluation of investment opportunities.
What You Will Do
- Researching projects related to industry trends and investing.
- Evaluating transaction opportunities including valuation, growth prospects, and capital structures.
- Analyzing financial statements and constructing robust financial models.
- Writing investment memorandums for investment committee and board of director meetings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Self-starter attitude with a proven ability to work independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Job type:Internships
Houston (United States...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2019, 6:00 pm